Do you dream of decorating sugar cookies like the pro’s do? Well, here’s your chance! Join the talented Walaa of @fantasy.cookies as she guides you through the steps of decorating your own Eid themed sugar cookies.
You’ll learn how to decorate 7 cookies (including an assortment of masjid, crescent, minaret, star, lanterns, palm tree) with different royal icing consistencies including outlining, flooding and piping details. Your decorated cookies will make for a sweet treat to gift to your loved ones on Eid (or as a treat for yourself!)
We’ll provide you with recipes for the sugar cookies and royal icing, a step by step decorating guide and practice sheet so that you can recreate your masterpieces. You’ll have one-on-one time with Walaa for hands on learning. And there is no prior experience required so it’s perfect for beginners!
Tools and supplies included:
- 7 vanilla sugar cookies
- royal icing + piping bags
- sprinkles + edible glitter
- recipe sheet for sugar cookies + royal icing
- treat box to take your goodies home in
- step by step cookie decorating guide
- practice sheet + product recommendation sheet
- Crescent cookie cutter
- Eid themed treat box + gift tags (compliments of Honey Lemon Events)
ONLY 10 SPOTS AVAILABLE!
Sunday, May 19, 2019
1:00pm – 3:00pm